Placed is excited to announce the addition of seven new partners utilizing Placed Attribution, ad to store visit, and Placed Targeting, location based audience segments. These partners join the over 70+ advertisers, agencies, networks, platforms, and publishers using Placed to measure in-store visitation and advanced location based targeting.
- BrightRoll, Programmatic Video
- Crisp Media, Customer Activation Platform
- Mediabrix, In-App Platform
- Moasis, Location Platform
- SITO, Location Network
- Ubimo, Location Platform
- UpSnap, Location Network
With the addition of these new partners, Placed and its partners deliver to brands and agencies a single currency to measure store visits, available across the largest network of partners crossing programmatic, publishers, ad networks, apps, and video.
The industry has spoken, and they have chosen Placed as the attribution solution that delivers on scale, accuracy, consumer privacy, and is completely independent of ad sales. By delivering a solution that is trusted by media buyers and sellers, as well as consumers, Placed Attribution is the industry standard metric for measuring store visits.
These new partners continue Placed’s momentum across media buyers and sellers:
- April 2015 – Placed Standardizes In-Store Attribution and Location Targeting Across Programmatic and Network Advertising Partners
- February 2015 – Placed Selected as Preferred Attribution and Location Analytics Solution by Leading Media Agencies